Today’s businesses succeed through development and leverage of their proprietary intellectual properties (IP) and intangible assets. For most, the value of patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, brands, internet assets and technology assets outweigh the value and contribution of their tangible assets.
To grow profitably, your business needs to identify and leverage these key assets. Analysis, valuation and evaluation of IP and intangible assets are key tools in executing strategic plans, setting an optimal price, growing sales and profits, resolving litigation, allocating precious resources, restructuring, and increasing your business’ value.
CBIZ has the valuation, finance, economic, accounting and litigation consulting expertise you can rely on to optimize your situation. With our intellectual property consulting specialists, you have access to IP-focused valuation, advisory and expert testimony solutions.
Our IP-Focused Valuation, Advisory and Expert Testimony Solution
- IP Valuation: Obtain accurate and reliable valuations of patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets for business strategy, litigation, restructuring, estate & tax, licensing, and transaction due diligence.
- Expert Witness Testimony: Receive expert testimony for patent infringement, copyright infringement, Lanham Act, trade secret misappropriation, defamation, corrective advertising and name, and image and likeness litigation.
- Intellectual Property Consulting: Leverage proprietary assets, technologies, and brands to refine business strategies, optimize pricing and revenue models, increase profitability, execute license transactions, and support M&A due diligence.
- Forensic & Financial Services: Receive a full spectrum of commercial and civil litigation support services, including calculation of economic damages, lost profits, unjust enrichment and profit disgorgement, relief from royalty, corrective advertising, and profit apportionment.
- Intangible Asset Valuation: Obtain data-driven, reliable valuations of brand assets, websites, technology assets, social media initiatives and celebrity endorsements to support strategic decisions, acquisitions, taxation issues and litigation.