Insurance is one of the largest annual expense items for many businesses, particularly when it’s a complex operation with a high-risk exposure. Imagine if you could turn that cost into a financial reward. CBIZ Insurance Services can help you do just that through alternative risk solutions.
If you have a history of solid financial performance, alternative risk transfer (ART) tools could help you retain underwriting profits and reduce insurance premiums. Your CBIZ Insurance Services team will work with you to understand your specific insurance needs and goals to develop an alternative risk solution that best suits your business and situation. Our risk consultants assist you in designing, implementing and managing ART risk financing options for your organization.
- Perform deductible/retention analysis using your historical loss and exposure data to develop the most favorable program structure.
- Develop strategies and specifications for appropriate insurance coverage and endorsements.
- Create alternatives and cost-effective techniques for handling your risks.
Alternative Risk Solutions:
- High deductible plans
- Pool programs
- Qualified self-insured plans
- Reciprocal arrangements
- Retrospectively-rated programs
- Risk purchasing groups
- Risk retention groups
- Trust arrangements
CBIZ has provided excellent service and alternative risk financing solutions. Their innovative approach of introducing us to a captive structure has achieved not only cost savings but also allowed us to have internal control of our claims and risk management program.
Ron Ainsworth, president, The Bosworth Company