Our trusted risk advisors help determine the insurance policies and limits needed to protect your business and employees, including:
Commercial | Executive Protection | Surety Bonds
- Automobile: Provides coverage for risks to business vehicles, their drivers and the liability for damaging cars or injuring others.
- Crime/Fidelity: Covers workplace criminal activities such as robbery, employee theft, forgery, destruction and disappearance of property.
- Cyber Liability: Safeguards organizations from data or security exposures.
- General Liability: Protection from lawsuits, both the legal costs and the settlement or judgment costs.
- Inland Marine: Protects property being transported, certain types of moveable property and even the infrastructure used to transport products.
- Property: Protects commercial property, as well as inventory or assets, against loss or damage caused by theft, an accident or some other peril such as fire or natural disaster.
- Umbrella/Excess: Liability insurance in excess of specified other policies and also potentially primary insurance for losses not covered by the other policies.
- Workers’ Compensation: Provides wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment; workers also agree to give up their right to sue their employer for negligence.
- Directors & Officers (D&O): Provides coverage for officers and board members for damages (settlements or awards) and defense costs that arise from lawsuits alleging various wrongful acts.
- Employment Practices: Protects companies by insuring the company, directors, officers and employees for actual or alleged employment wrongful acts.
- Fiduciary: Coverage to protect both the company and the company’s individual trustees/fiduciaries for actual or alleged violation of the Employment Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
- Professional/Errors & Omissions (E&O): Coverage for costs and damages resulting from claims alleging the failure to perform on the part of, financial loss caused by, and error or omission in the service or product sold.
- Technology Errors & Omissions: Coverage for negligent acts in the performance of technology and professional services, creation or manufacturing of technology products, or failure of technology products to meet a specific standard.
- Media Liability: Coverage for defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement and plagiarism for publishers, broadcasters and other media-related firms.
Protects the party who is the recipient of an obligation against losses resulting from failure to fulfill promise by the primary party performing the contractual obligation
- License & Permit bonds
- Notary bonds
- ERISA bonds