You can't always avoid the unexpected. Challenges arise that require support for litigation,fairness opinions, fraud, and turnaround services. Working from reliable financial data minimizes these disruptions' impact on your everyday functions and expedite your recovery time.
The CBIZ forensic and financial services professionals are here to assist you. With our multidisciplinary team, you have access to individuals with backgrounds in accounting valuation and litigation who have credentials including Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE), Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors (CIRA), Certified Financial Planners (CFP), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) and professionals holding the American Society of Appraisers' (ASA) accreditation. Several of our professionals have also earned AICPA Certification in Financial Forensics (CFF) and Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) designations.
Discover how our expertise can make it easier for you to focus on your core business functions, no matter what issues you may encounter.
Forensic & Financial Services Solutions
- Corporate Recovery: Work with our specialists to provide turnaround and restructuring advisory, bankruptcy support, and transitional consulting.
- Family Law: Use our assistance to address the equitable division of property, appropriate levels of spousal and child support, proper accounting for premarital assets, reasonable compensation paid to business owners, business and professional practice valuations, and other issues that arise during high net worth divorce proceedings.
- Forensic Accounting: Receive help with fraud detection and prevention by looking for hidden assets and fraudulent conveyances that may indicate potential embezzlement. We have experience with resolving shareholder disputes, investment fraud, employee defalcation and other incidents.
- Litigation Support, Economic Damages & Expert Testimony: Receive a full spectrum of commercial and civil litigation support services with the peace of mind that CBIZ has a proven track record in litigation, arbitration, and mediation. Solutions are tailored to your need.
- Valuation: Obtain access to the comprehensive and objective service we provide, including valuation of business ownership interest, real estate, tangible assets, capital asset valuation, and financial reporting and tax valuation.