Focus on what truly matters — creating lifesaving medical products, devices and pharmaceuticals.
Companies in the life sciences industry take many forms. Regardless if your business is an active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturer, clinical research organization, startup medical device company, commercialized pharmaceutical business or beyond, each organization’s risks vary greatly.
Whether your business is emerging or established, rapid innovation, regulatory requirements and complex products or clinical trials means you face critical exposures on a routine basis. Our risk advisors are committed to protecting your business, research and resources. We partner with you to identify, mitigate and manage risk throughout your organization’s lifecycle
Our risk professionals collaborate with our clients to identify their risks, assess their impact to the organization and develop tailored insurance and risk management services to help minimize loss and maximize profit. Combined with a proven process for proactively addressing any client’s needs, CBIZ’s ability to manage risks across the enterprise is unmatched.
Some of the key benefits we offer life science clients:
- Local experts focused on the life sciences industry who understand your specific needs and offer one-on-one comprehensive advice and personalized solutions.
- Relationships with global insurance market allowing us to negotiate the best coverage and pricing for your business.
- Partners dedicated to helping you navigate industry challenges and maximize your risk management dollars.
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Clinical Research & Development
- Clinical Trials
- Medical Device & Technology
- Pharmaceuticals and Generics
- Broad coverage & competitive pricing customized to your specific needs
- Insurance program audit to identify & manage exposure gaps
- Risk assessment & management
- Product liability, including clinical trials
- Intellectual property protection
- Director’s & officers’ liability
- Cyber risk mitigation & management
- Merger & acquisition risk consulting
- Workers’ compensation
- Loss control & safety
- Business interruption