Employers in high turnover industries with a large percentage of low to moderate income employees often feel underserved by the traditional health insurance industry. Too often the plans are not affordable, have high deductibles and are not easy to administer. As a Master Broker for The Health Benefit Alliance (HBA), CBIZ is proud to bring to the market a set of plans that solves these challenges.
About the Health Benefit Alliance
The Health Benefit Alliance (HBA) is a coalition of nationally recognized leaders in the health care industry who have joined together to give employees access to affordable, ACA-compliant health plans built on copays, not high deductibles. Employers sponsoring HBA plans can offer a menu of major medical options that are uniquely designed for their respective industries, resulting in increased flexibility for all employees from the minimum wage worker to the senior executives.
HBA health benefit plans are available for employers of various sizes and feature a variety of benefits that positively impact both employers and employees, including:
- No census submission, no “quoting”-get immediate plans and pricing
- Standardized rates and plans across all 50 states.
- Fully ACA compliant plans that feature costs of less than $400 per month for individuals and $800 per month for families, with no minimum monthly employer contribution requirement
- Employees can utilize any doctor and any hospital
- Low minimum employee participation required
- Turnkey administration, easing the burden of benefits administration for employers
The HBA serves the health benefits needs of organizations across a wide range of industries, including hospitality, restaurants, manufacturing, construction and more, as well as employees at all levels, from C-suite executives to hourly workers.
Your Ally in Health
As a Master Broker for The Health Benefit Alliance (HBA), CBIZ is proud to bring to the market a set of plans that gives you the opportunity to secure quality, affordable health benefits that will ultimately bolster employee attraction and retention efforts. If you’re ready to learn more about the Health Benefit Alliance, connect with a CBIZ benefits advisor today.