CBIZ Women Helping Women Succeed in Business
CBIZ Women's Advantage (CWA) provides professional training, development, mentorship, recognition, and career enhancement to our women professionals, and brings these same elements to women in our various business communities through a variety of educational and networking events.
CWA is also an excellent resource for helping women grow their confidence. It increases their awareness of the business world and themselves, and gives women an opportunity to give back to the communities within which we live and work.
- Create a competitive advantage by attracting, retaining and engaging talented women
- Focus on personal and professional development, business development and community development
- Deliver a Program which enhances CBIZ's business objectives of revenue growth, stronger referral networks and increased shareholder value
- Align and integrate with CBIZ's core values and established business principles, creating a measurable impact on recruitment, retention and engagement, and leading to increased market share
- Enhance internal awareness of CBIZ's female leadership capacity and advance the next generation of leaders
- Encourage CBIZ women to be intentional and visible in their careers
- Create internal and external recognition of CBIZ Women's Advantage and how it fits with our business strategies
The CWA Story
- CBIZ developed CBIZ Women's Advantage (CWA) in 2007 to build a competitive advantage by attracting, retaining, engaging, advancing and recognizing our talented women.
- Internally we direct the development of our women professionals through focused leadership, mentoring and professional development programs.
- Externally we network in our communities and provide women decision makers (prospects, clients and referral sources) access to a network of highly skilled, seasoned, professional women to assist their every business need. We are "CBIZ Women Helping Women Succeed in Business."
- CWA is committed to philanthropy in our communities and supports organizations as Dress for Success. The mission of Dress for Success is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
Congratulations to Our 2017 Winners and Finalists of Select Awards
CBIZ Women's Advantage is proud to recognize our professionals for their contributions to their lines of business, communities and company. With the experience, skills and dedication they bring to the table, we aim to highlight the remarkable women who make CBIZ a success. Please click here to view our 2017 list of winners and finalists of various awards throughout the country.
Download CWA's Newsletter
For the latest copy of The Advantage, CBIZ's bi-annual newsletter reporting on people and events surrounding CBIZ Women's Advantage, please click here.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com.