Transaction Advisory Services
Insight Every Step of the Way
Whether you are on the buy- or sell-side, an experienced business advisor can drive value to your side. The CBIZ transaction advisory services team is comprised of professionals with finance, operating, and tax experience. We complete in excess of 200 quality of earnings reports annually and assist private equity firms, corporate groups, angel investors, venture capital firms, business owners, and lenders in reaching their objectives for both the deal at-hand and whatever comes next.
- Financial Diligence: Our due diligence practitioners are adept at identifying financial and non-financial aspects of a transaction to optimize price, as well as help buyers, sellers and equity investors collect and analyze the data needed to make informed decisions.
- Due Diligence & Quality of Earnings Reports: Whether you need IT, credit risk, buy-side, sell-side and/or operational due diligence, we help ensure you have the information you need to arrive at an EBITDA number that all parties can use as a basis for the transaction.
- Risk Evaluation & Mitigation: The assessments we conduct cover the gamut of liabilities you may encounter, including threats to internal controls, cybersecurity attacks and potential fraudulent activity.
- Tax Consulting: Our comprehensive tax services assist with state and local, federal and international tax compliance as well as with tax minimization strategies.
- Transaction Structuring: We help you create the optimal structure for your arrangement by evaluating the assets, tax implications, financial structuring and timeline involved.
- Valuation: Our professionals provide a multitude of services including the valuation of companies, securities, equipment, real estate and other assets.