Wouldn’t it be great to have a partner who understands your industry and helps you manage your business risk? Many of our risk consultants worked in your industry. They are engaged in your associations and participants in your events. This involvement means they have a depth of knowledge that enables them to address your most critical exposures.
Partner with a risk consultant who knows your industry.
- Club Management: Assistance finding insurance coverage and loss control expertise for the many different operations you run.
- Construction: Expertise in risk management, insurance, valuation, reimbursement, tax and other relevant disciplines.
- Community Associations: From maintenance and upkeep to collection and payment of assessments, we can help provide a comprehensive risk management program.
- Education: Experience providing insurance and risk consulting services to public and private academic organizations across the U.S.
- Energy: Develop solutions for supply interruptions, regulatory requirements and environmental issues.
- Financial Institutions: Leverage our financial institution knowledge to provide comprehensive insurance and risk solutions designed to safeguard your institution.
- Habitational: Assistance with potential property and equipment damage.
- Health Care: Knowledge identifying and managing risk for hospitals, physician and practice groups, senior care, etc.
- Hospitality: Comprehensive insurance and risk management programs for hotels, restaurant, bars, nightclubs and more.
- Life Sciences: Support client with identifying risks and developing tailored insurance and risk management services to help minimize loss and maximize profit.
- Manufacturing: CBIZ Insurance collaborates with you to build an all-encompassing policy to protect your company, machinery, goods and employees.
- Public Sector: Work to anticipate and manage risks for with cities, counties, schools, and transit authorities so they can concentrate on serving the public.
- Real Estate: Expertise helping owners, property managers, investors and developers minimize risk, maximize opportunities and manage costs.