Stay Up to Date and Compliant in Benefits Offerings
Our team of regulatory and compliance experts at CBIZ is focused on reviewing and interpreting state and federal mandates that may impact your employee benefit plans. Using our knowledge and awareness of laws, court decisions, administrative rulings, and pronouncements, we work hand-in-hand with employee benefits consultants to help identify and resolve complex compliance issues.
Handling Complex Requirements
Through consistent monitoring, we provide regulatory and compliance assistance on a variety of state and federal laws impacting employee, welfare, pension and retirement benefits, including:
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Cafeteria plans and other reimbursement plans
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) and other continuation rights
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) as it relates to both portability and the privacy and security rules
- Medical Child Support Orders (MCSO)
- Mental Health Parity Laws
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act (PDA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Wellness Programs
- Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act (WHCRA)
This includes CBIZ’s National Advisory Council experts in benefits, payroll, finance, tax, legal and regulatory issues.
You’ll also receive regular print and digital offerings that are perfect for communicating evolving and actionable regulatory and compliance issues to staff and employees.
- At Issue: newsletter about employee benefits law and legislation
- For Your Benefit: compliance reference guide to state and federal regulatory issues governing welfare benefit plans
- Benefit Beat: monthly e-newsletter with regulatory updates
- CBIZ Health Reform Bulletins: implementation guidance from ACA-governing agencies
- Topical Webinars: updates on significant laws or regulations implemented
Our regulatory and compliance support experts at CBIZ partner with you to make your employee benefits programs efficient and compliant.