Accuracy matters in financial reporting and tax planning. To demonstrate compliance and plan appropriately, your business needs accurate, supportable asset values.
Our team provides comprehensive valuation requirements that meet your needs. With experience with the array of asset types and business arrangements – as well as the complex accounting and tax issues that may be present – we provide the cultivated and objective judgment on which you can rely.
Business Valuation Solutions
- Alternative Investments & Derivatives: For securities that are not publicly traded, receive assistance with determining the fair market value.
- Asset Impairment: Access valuation support for ASC Topic 350, Intangibles and Goodwill, and ASC Topic 360, Impairment or Disposal of Long-Lived Assets requirements.
- Equity Valuation, Stock Options & Warrants: Receive assistance with the valuation of complex compensation arrangements, including stock compensation under ASC Topic 718.
- Portfolio Reviews & Valuation: Our experience with illiquid and hard-to-value assets assists you in understanding investments that have no “active market” quotations.
- Purchase Price Allocations: Prepare fair values, from a market participant perspective as required by ASC 805, for all intangible and tangible assets and liabilities associated with the transaction.
- Equity Compensation (IRC 409A): Emerging growth companies and others receive support for stock compensation, including the opinions you can rely on to meet your Section 409A requirements.
- Gift & Estate: We have experience with a full range of asset types, including real and personal property, and the valuation of family business interests supports gift and estate planning.
- Transfer Pricing & Intellectual Property: We understand the complexities in the valuation of intangible property and other intangible assets to help you meet your arm's length standard for transactions between related entities.