The transition from private entity to public company often requires a fundamental reworking of internal processes, reporting, internal controls, and related systems. Our team supports the process for going public, with a full suite of work streams and technical guidance.
Public Company Readiness Preparation Solutions
- Internal Controls: Give your management and bankers a level of comfort that risks have been identified and addressed, deficiencies in controls are remediated and that corporate governance is strong in order to provide management certifications. Our team can assist with all of these, including tax and SOX compliance.
- Quarterly Reporting: Use our team’s proven method to prepare for and get the external auditors through the SAS 100 quarterly review process in an efficient and timely manner.
- S-1/S-4 Preparation: Receive support for drafting all financial sections of the document, including public company F-Pages, earnings per share calculations, pro-forma presentations, MD&A, non-GAAP financial measures, liquidity and capital resources and critical accounting policies.
- Systems, Process & People: With our team, assess your current environment and assist with system selection, implementation and optimization, as well as streamlining and revamping the accounting close procedures and related processes.
- Tax Compliance: Ensure tax liabilities are addressed with the support of our tax team.
- Technical Accounting & Documentation: Access assistance in the adoption of new accounting pronouncements, segment reporting analysis, cheap stock considerations, revenue recognition, business combinations and evaluation of other non-routine transactions.