Sell-side transactions have numerous considerations. Managing your financial information, data room, and due diligence processes may drain internal resources and prolong the sale, or worse, result in a sale price that does not meet your goals for the transaction.
CBIZ provides end-to-end guidance customized specifically to the seller’s needs while ensuring all transaction aspects are considered in a comprehensive and exhaustive manner.
Preparation for Exit Solutions
- Exit Roadmaps: Define liquidity objectives, and analyze the market, key KPIs, and other valuation considerations.
- Business Value: Receive support for requests from investment bankers and also prepare financial models and pro-forma projections, as well as provide seller due diligence services.
- Marketing Documents: Use our team to assist in the preparation of the confidential information memorandum (CIM), populate data rooms, and help facilitate site visits.
- Management Presentations: Receive coaching for presentations and dry-runs and provide coaching on messaging and positioning of key topics.
- Transaction Due Diligence: Manage due diligence requests, data room, and document flow, and support the seller in answering the buyer’s questions.
- Closing the Deal: Access support to facilitate deal close, including performance of purchase agreement reviews, calculations of earn-outs and NWC adjustments, assistance with the transition to the buyer, and any other post-close issues.
Click the button below to view our two-pager on Preparation for Exit.