Expertise is the foundation of our solutions.
In the construction sector, you face financing, surety market, and tax landscape developments that can complicate planning. A partner who understands your industry and the financial reporting requirements you face helps you address compliance concerns, take advantage of tax provisions, and optimize your operations.
CBIZ understands construction, serving a wide range of entities, including general commercial contractors, specialty contractors, residential builders, architects, and engineering firms. Additionally, many of our professionals hold the Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP) designation, the only industry-recognized certification distinguishing a financial professional’s understanding of the construction industry. With our team, you can receive sound advice that adds value to your bottom line.
Solutions for Construction
- Audit & Assurance Services*: Receive a full spectrum of audit and assurance services for construction companies, including financial statement audits and audits of employee benefit plans with our MHM team.
- Federal Tax Incentives & Credits: Access numerous federal credits and incentives that provide specific benefits for construction companies.
- State & Local Tax Reviews: Capture the state and local tax incentives for which you qualify and negotiate tax packages that minimize tax burdens with the help of our state and local tax team.
- Succession Planning: Formulate a succession strategy that allows you to seamlessly transition ownership of your company while integrating pertinent changes to your tax plan.
- Tax Compliance & Consulting: We work closely with your company to help you stay compliant with tax laws and regulations.