In performing our various services, we may obtain non-public personal financial information about you. This information can include information we receive from you on applications or other forms, information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, and information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- We do not disclose any non-public personal information (“NPI”) about our clients or former clients to anyone in any manner prohibited by law.
- We restrict access to NPI to authorized individuals at CBIZ who need to know this information to provide services and products to you.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that protect your NPI.
- CBIZ employees share NPI outside CBIZ only as authorized by you for a specific business purpose.
- CBIZ may share some NPI internally with its affiliates for marketing purposes, and to assist in providing services to you, unless you choose to opt-out below.
- You may limit CBIZ’s affiliates, such as CBIZ’s insurance and tax subsidiaries, from marketing their products or
services to you based on the personal information that they receive from other CBIZ affiliates that provide services to you.
To request that CBIZ limit the sharing and use of your NPI by other CBIZ affiliates for marketing purposes (pursuant to the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act ), please fill out the following form:
Indicates required fields