Our Entities Include:
- CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc.
- CBIZ Investment Advisory Services, LLC
- CBIZ Financial Solutions, Inc.
CBIZ Benefits and Insurance Inc.
Third party administration, actuarial, and other consulting services offered through CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc.
CBIZ Investment Advisory Services
Investment advisory services provided through CBIZ Investment Advisory Services, LLC, a registered investment adviser and a wholly owned subsidiary of CBIZ, Inc.
As of December 31, 2020, CBIZ Investment Advisory Services, LLC has assets under advisement in excess of $59 billion. Please see each Firm’s Form ADV Brochure at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.
Awards and Rankings
Rankings/recognition by unaffiliated rating services/publications should not be construed as a guarantee of a certain level of results if CBIZ Retirement Plan Services (CBIZ Financial Solutions, Inc. or CBIZ Investment Advisory Services, LLC) is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.
- The “PLANADVISER top 100 Retirement Plan Advisers” list is compiled from responses to the PLANADVISER Retirement Plan Adviser Survey. The list is drawn solely from a set of quantitative variables and information in the survey is supplied by the advisers themselves.
- The “Barron’s Top 50 Institutional Consulting Teams” list is compiled from responses to the Barron’s Top 50 Institutional Consulting Teams Survey. The list is drawn solely from a set of quantitative variables and information in the survey is supplied by the advisers themselves.
The CEFEX Investment Advisor certification provides an independent assessment of CBIZ RPS’s conformity to the Global Fiduciary Standard of Excellence. CEFEX certified firms adhere to a standard representing the best practices in their industry.
CBIZ Investment Advisory Services, LLC, dba CBIZ InR, has met the requirements set forth by DALBAR to become a DALBAR Certified ERISA 3(38) Investment Manager. The DALBAR 3(38) Certification Program provides an independent assessment of an investment manager’s ability to satisfy the requirements of ERISA section 3(38). CBIZ InR applies the ERISA section 3(38) standards to non-qualified group plans as well as those that fall under ERISA.
CBIZ Retirement Plan Services does not provide accounting services, legal counsel or tax advice. Please consult a licensed Certified Public Accountant, attorney or tax adviser.
Investing carries risk and there is no assurance that investing in accordance with the investment strategies herein will provide positive performance over any period of time. Investors could lose money if they invest in accordance with the investment strategies discussed herein.
Diversification and asset allocation strategies do not guarantee protection from a loss.
All information placed on the web site may be for informational purposes only. No information that constitutes an offer to sell or buy a security or a form of investment advice may be placed on the website.