Comprehensive Commercial Risk Solutions
Running a successful business requires more than basic commercial insurance to protect your assets. You need tailored coverage that keeps your business operating no matter the risks, whether they are lawsuits, breakdowns, accidents or cybercrime.
At CBIZ Insurance Services, our risk consultants take the time to understand your unique risks then build the insurance and risk management solutions tailored to your particular exposures. We negotiate coverage with the best business insurance carriers in the industry—leading to better options, value and price for you.
Types of Commercial Lines for Business Insurance
- Automobile: Provides coverage for risks to your business’ vehicles, drivers and liability from damaging cars or injuring others.
- Crime/Fidelity: Covers your workplace against criminal activities such as robbery, employee theft, forgery, destruction and disappearance of property.
- Cyber Liability: Safeguards your organization from data or security exposures.
- General Liability: Litigation protection for your legal expenses and settlement or judgment costs.
- Inland Marine: Insures your property being transported, certain types of moveable property and the infrastructure used to transport products.
- Property: Protects your commercial property (inventory and assets) against loss or damage caused by theft, an accident or natural disaster.
- Umbrella/Excess: Liability insurance for your business in excess of specified other policies and a potential primary insurance for losses not covered by other policies.
- Workers’ Compensation: In exchange of a release of negligent liability, your employees are provided wage replacement and medical benefits when injured in the course of employment.
Executive Protection Coverages
- Directors & Officers (D&O): Provides coverage for your business’ officers and board members for damages (settlements or awards) and defense costs that arise from lawsuits alleging various wrongful acts.
- Employment Practices: Protects your organization by insuring the company, directors, officers and employees for actual or alleged employment wrongful acts.
- Fiduciary: Coverage to protect both your company and individual trustees/fiduciaries for actual or alleged violation of the Employment Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
- Professional/Errors & Omissions (E&O): Provides for your costs and damages resulting from claims alleging the failure to perform on the part of, financial loss caused by, and error or omission in the service or product sold.
- Technology Errors & Omissions: Safeguards you for negligent acts in the performance of technology and professional services, creation or manufacturing of technology products or failure of technology products to meet a specific standard.
- Media Liability: Insurers you for defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement and plagiarism for publishers, broadcasters and other media-related firms.
Surety bonds guarantee a contractual obligation will be fulfilled. It will protect you against losses resulting from the primary party’s failure to fulfill the promise.
- License & permit bonds
- Notary bonds
- ERISA bonds
Find out more about