A Holistic Approach to Managing Your Organization’s Property & Casualty Risk
Risk management isn’t a single-sided equation. Protecting your business and personal assets requires multi-faceted solutions provided by a broker with strong coverage options, a trusted reputation and deep industry expertise.
That’s why CBIZ Insurance Services partners with you to go beyond the obvious risks and identify the exposures with the greatest impact to your bottom line. We take the time to understand your needs and provide the guidance and insight required to obtain the most favorable insurance coverage, pricing and terms.
Property & Casualty Solutions Tailored To Your Needs
We offer coverage by the best carriers in the industry, which means better options, value and price for you. We take the time to build strong client relationships that allow us to recommend and design creative plans to transfer or lessen your risk:
- Commercial Insurance: Comprehensive property & casualty solutions to manage your business exposure.
- Personal Insurance: Coverage to protect your home, auto and other property.
- Program Insurance: Policies to safeguard your specialty business. Visit our program sites:
- Risk Control: Techniques and strategies to minimize your risk and help prevent claims.
- Executive Risk Insurance: Protection for key individuals and organizations.
- Claims Management: Advocacy and support to help you navigate the claims process.
- Alternative Risk: Risk financing structure to self-insure risk.
Industries For Our Innovative Property & Casualty Services.
Our advisers are industry specialists who offer broad experience in tailoring solutions to address the specific risks associated with your organization.
- Real Estate: Expertise helping owners, property managers, investors and developers minimize risk, maximize opportunities and manage costs.
- Health Care: Knowledge identifying and managing risk for hospitals, physician and practice groups, senior care, etc.
- Public Sector: Anticipate and manage risks for cities, counties, schools and transit authorities for them to concentrate serving the public.
- More Industries: See our full list of Industry Practices.