Benefit and employment matters are moving quickly and constantly changing regarding COVID-19.
That’s why employers need to stay on top of benefit plan impacts that will affect their business and employees.
This handbook provides a review of COVID-19-driven employment laws and regulations, includes charts of state law actions relating to state and local leave laws, as well as lays out employee benefit considerations that are arising as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Charts of state employment benefit laws including COVID-19 issued guidance
- Resources available from state labor, unemployment and insurance departments
- The CARES Act & Families First Coronavirus Response Act latest updates
- Recap of benefit plan issues
- FMLA policies and provisions
- Employment law protections
EXCLUSIVE BONUS! Once downloaded, you can bookmark the handbook, which is updated nearly every day by our compliance team.