As your business tackles an increasingly global marketplace, you need an advisor you can count on to help you navigate the complex world of international taxation.
CBIZ has the expertise to help minimize your worldwide effective tax rate and stay in compliance with domestic and international tax laws. Together with Kreston International*, a network of accounting and advisory firms that spans more than 100 countries worldwide, we work to protect you against double taxation. The services we provide help you address your current circumstances and plan for the cross-border challenges your business may encounter in the future.
- China Desk: Take advantage of our unique resources for businesses and investors on both sides of the Pacific.
- Cross-Border M&A: Identify tax-efficient jurisdictions and other measures that may create U.S. tax deferrals on foreign revenues during complex transactions with the help of our team.
- Customs Duty & Indirect Taxes: Create planning strategies that reduce, defer or potentially eliminate tariffs and other tax costs associated with cross-border activities.
- Expatriation Planning: Receive assistance in issues involved in moving your employees to or from another country including first-year tax elections and ensuring appropriate timing for income recognition.
- IC-DISC Planning: Determine if your company qualifies as an exporter, and if so, if you could benefit from an Interest-Charge Domestic International Sales Corporation (IC-DISC) incentive.
- International Tax Minimization: Identify tax minimization opportunities and formulate strategies that keep you in compliance with U.S. and foreign regulations.
- Transfer Pricing: Create a well-defined transfer pricing strategy to ensure the prices of your goods and services are considered fair.
- Withholding Tax Minimization: Reduce the burden of the withholding taxes that cannot be credited against your U.S. income tax liability with our withholding tax solutions.
For international opportunities, take advantage of our network of local specialists.