Tax minimization with an international scope
As your business tackles an increasingly global marketplace, you need an advisor you can count on to help you navigate the complex world of international taxation.
CBIZ has the expertise to help minimize your worldwide effective tax rate and stay in compliance with domestic and international tax laws. Together with Kreston International*, a network of accounting and advisory firms that spans more than 70 countries worldwide, we work to protect you against double taxation. The services we provide help you address your current circumstances and plan ahead for the cross-border challenges your business may encounter in the future.
The CBIZ China Desk offers unique resources for businesses and investors on both sides of the Pacific. Learn More.
Our tax planning and consulting specialists address a range of issues from expatriation concerns to captive insurance and transfer pricing. Our goal - to help you optimize your cross-border transactions, limit your risk and ensure favorable tax treatment. Explore how the CBIZ international tax specialists can assist you in achieving your goals and objectives.
- Cross-Border M&A: During a cross-border merger or acquisition, we identify tax-efficient jurisdictions and other measures that may create U.S. tax deferrals on foreign revenues.
- Customs Duty & Indirect Taxes: CBIZ works with you to create planning strategies that reduce, defer or potentially eliminate tariffs and other tax costs associated with cross-border activities.
- Expatriation Planning: We assist in issues involved in moving your employees to or from another country including first-year tax elections and ensuring appropriate timing for income recognition.
- IC-DISC Planning: CBIZ helps you determine if your company qualifies as an exporter. If so, you could benefit from an Interest-Charge Domestic International Sales Corporation (IC-DISC) incentive.
- International Tax Minimization: Our professionals identify tax minimization opportunities and formulate strategies that keep you in compliance with U.S. and foreign regulations.
- Transfer Pricing: A well-defined transfer pricing strategy ensures the prices of your goods and services are considered fair.
- Withholding Tax Minimization: We work with you to reduce the burden of the withholding taxes that cannot be credited against your U.S. income tax liability.