Audit practices make up a critical component of accounting firms large and small. In selecting one, you must carefully consider the level of service and expertise you receive from your auditor. MHM* provides a comprehensive array of audit services that meets that industry’s highest technical and ethical standards.
Steadfast in our commitment to service
MHM professionals use nationally implemented audit methodology to identify and address your unique areas of risk and present a reliable picture of your financial operations. We take a personalized approach to communication with our clients. Additionally, MHM shareholders have an active role in every engagement to ensure your audits are handled with the highest level of integrity, efficiency and professionalism.
Client satisfaction is important to us. MHM supplements audit engagements with recommendations for improving internal controls and operating efficiencies because they believe in delivering services of maximum utility to your organization. Experience the value and the commitment to client service that has made MHM one of the nation’s leading accounting providers.
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits: We audit more than 1,000 plans annually and supplement our findings with recommendations for operational and administrative improvements.
- Financial Statement Audits: Our professionals provide a detailed report that testifies to the accuracy of your financial statement.
- HUD Audits: The audit program we developed helps efficiently and effectively review clients who receive federal awards for housing counseling services.
- Uniform Grant Guidance Services: Our experience working with counties, cities, school districts and other groups guides our approach to auditing clients who receive federal awards. Our goal is to help you achieve a high level of fiduciary responsibility.
- Yellow Book Audits: The yellow book audit team at MHM holds your state and local government or federal program to the federal standards for government agencies.
Learn more about how MHM can help your organization.