Providing the highest standards in quality and ethics
Audit practices make up a critical component of accounting firms large and small. In selecting one, you must carefully consider the level of service and expertise you receive from your auditor. MHM* provides a comprehensive array of audit services that meets that industry’s highest technical and ethical standards.
Whether you are obligated to provide one or you seek additional assurance on your financial position, audits play a vital role in decision-making. You need an audit team you can trust to provide the objective opinions your stakeholders and regulators may request.
At MHM*, we have a team of experts dedicated to providing you with audit services that meet the industry’s highest technical and ethical standards. Our use of nationally implemented, technology driven audit methodology helps streamline your audit by efficiently identifying and addressing your unique areas of risk. The personalized approach you receive, along with active input from our MHM shareholders, provides a reliable picture for your financial position.
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits: We audit more than 1,000 plans annually and supplement our findings with recommendations for operational and administrative improvements.
- Financial Statement Audits: Our professionals provide a detailed report that testifies to the accuracy of your financial statement.
- HUD Audits: The audit program we developed helps efficiently and effectively review clients who receive federal awards for housing counseling services.
- Uniform Grant Guidance Services: Our experience working with counties, cities, school districts and other groups guides our approach to auditing clients who receive federal awards. Our goal is to help you achieve a high level of fiduciary responsibility.
- Yellow Book Audits: The yellow book audit team at MHM holds your state and local government or federal program to the federal standards for government agencies.
Learn more about how MHM can help your organization.