Shifts in market demand and economic conditions make accurate valuation of real estate properties and assets more important than ever. Real estate owners, operators, and investors need accurate and timely solutions related to the nature, quality, and usage of their holdings.
CBIZ’s real estate valuation practice provides your team the superior valuation and consultation services with an analytic, disciplined, and collaborative approach. Our expertise working with a range of Fortune 1000 corporations and major law firms, REITs, pension funds, banks and fiduciaries, governmental agencies, developers, investment firms, health care entities, and other owners of operating real estate helps us to provide the best practices in real estate management.
We are dedicated real estate valuation specialists. Our senior leadership has a combined 70-plus years’ experience, and team members hold the MAI and CCIM designations. Learn how we can enrich your decision-making.
Real Estate Valuation Solutions
- Complex Valuation: Enlist our assistance with asset impairment, purchase price allocations, and other valuation matters involving real estate.
- Gift & Estate: Receive fair market value IRS compliant appraisals used for estate tax, gifting, and donations which help reduce the risk of IRS issues/audits.
- Health Care Regulatory Compliance: We provide fair market valuations related to STARK and Anti-Kickback compliance for health care clients.
- Litigation Support: We offer you fair market appraisals and expert witness testimony for litigation matters related to condemnation and real estate value disputes.
- Market-Analysis: Undergo feasibility studies and economic impact analysis to assist in real estate decisions.
- Mortgage Financing: Receive market value appraisals used for mortgage underwriting loan credit decisions.
- Tax-Related Valuation: Receive support for valuation projects related to tax reporting obligations, including ad valorem tax, cost segregation studies, and tax credits.
The CBIZ Commercial Real Estate Practice assists owners, operators, developers and investors in taking advantage of industry trends and market opportunities.
Access trends and regulatory developments that affect the real estate sector through our quarterly newsletter.