Managing objectives while managing risks
Your business has plenty of risks to monitor, and as the stakes get higher ‒ sophisticated data breaches, demands for transparency, IPO opportunities ‒ robust risk management policies become more essential.
Our risk advisory services specialists help you implement comprehensive solutions to manage your risk environment. Through best practices honed by our experience, you’ll receive strengthened controls and protocols to protect your most valuable information. The tailored solutions we provide are designed to address your unique risk factors and concerns. Discover how we customize our spectrum of risk advisory services to protect and support your company.
Risk Advisory Solutions
Internal Audit and Compliance
- Data Analytics: Use data analytics to reveal patterns, trends, and associations of your operations, clients, employees, and/or products.
- Forensic Accounting & Fraud Risk Assessments: Evaluate your anti-fraud procedures against industry-accepted best practices to find ways to strengthen your fraud protection.
- Internal & IT Audit: Ensure your internal controls support your goals and objectives with a comprehensive service suite that uses technology, data analytics, and deep expertise to provide recommendations that strengthen internal governments.
- Risk Assessment: Evaluate how your controls compare against industry-recognized frameworks.
- Sarbanes-Oxley Assistance: Ease the burden of complying with Sarbanes-Oxley Act requirements with our SOX compliance service suite.
Information Technology and Security
- Cybersecurity Consulting & Risk Management: Customize your cyber plan and protection to your business needs and industry risk factors.
- HIPAA Compliance: Evaluate how your information security protocol aligns with HIPAA standards.
- IT Audit: Receive IT assessment and IT audit co-sourcing and outsourcing solutions to improve your controls for information technology.
- PCI Compliance: Determine whether your security measures for client credit card information are up to par with the PCI Data Security Standard.
Board and Audit Committee Advisory
- Enterprise Risk Management: Identify ways to improve your current risk management strategies to minimize exposures and aligns processes, technology, and knowledge of emerging risks.
- Strategic Planning: Receive guidance to achieve your board and organization’s risk management objectives.
Cost Savings and Risk Mitigation
- Construction Cost Review: Be sure that the cost of your construction project accurately reflects the work being conducted with our construction cost review solution.
- Cost Savings & Recovery: Receive assistance in reducing expenses and financial waste by identifying overcharges and recovering overpayments with our suite of contingency-fee solution offerings.
- Vendor Risk Management: Evaluate the effectiveness of your vendor risk management program with a vendor risk assessment, and receive due diligence exams on key vendors along with recommendations for improving your vendor risk management program.