A major infrastructure project takes vision and requires answers to numerous questions: how the project is built, financed, permitted and entitled. There are also tax consequences to consider, community support, and risks. Imagine having a team of accountants, real estate professionals, and infrastructure advisors helping you address those questions.
CBIZ Infrastructure & Project Advisory Group advises private clients in the design, construction, ownership, and/or operating of real estate projects to help your vision become a reality. With input from our collaborative team, we can assist you with the tax, risks, valuation, insurance, entitlements, permitting, and community and government affair issues that arise during your build. Learn how our solutions match your specific project needs.
Infrastructure & Project Advisory Group Solutions
- Construction Team Advisory: Tap into our alliance partners and receive input on the selection of architects, general contractors, and engineers to help with early stage project development.
- Entitlements: Get assistance with permitting, entitlements, and government affairs aided by our experience in dealing with local, state, and federal officials and administrative agencies.
- Marketing & Community Engagement: Enhance your project “brand” with marketing that generates community goodwill and maintains consistent communication on your project vision.
- Sustainable Infrastructure & Environmental Compliance: Enlist our team to assist with early environmental analysis and review, and we will coordinate with environmental attorneys and consultants to deal upfront with issues surrounding your project.
- Pre-Investment Tools & ‘Deck’ Creation: Share your vision with a presentation that draws in potential investors.
- Feasibility: Use our accounting team to assist with presenting your financial statements to investors.
- Presentation & Funding: Prepare for presentations for capital raise, equity and debt, gap, and mezzanine financing and syndication with our team who understand what investors want to see from a potential target.