Health care operations are only getting more complex. Regulatory changes, increased federal scrutiny and rising costs to provide care make financial planning essential to your success.
CBIZ health care consulting services help hospital executives and clinicians meet their objectives. Our multidisciplinary team implements solutions that streamline management of compliance, strategic, financial, personnel and information functions within your organization. We leverage our clinical and analytical experience to identify cost-saving measures and revenue opportunities while keeping you in compliance with your reporting requirements. Discover how our full suite of solutions can help you focus on what you do best—serving your patients.
Management & Strategy Solutions
- Compliance Consulting: By identifying, benchmarking and fixing regulatory issues, our suite of tools helps to minimize audit risk and reduce denials.
- Eligibility Services: The Medicaid and eligibility services we provide ensure you receive the federal and state funding to which you are entitled.
- Enterprise Modeling & Operational Consulting: We provide physician needs assessments, feasibility studies and financial modeling, among other services, to assist organizations in their decision-making.
- Litigation Support & Expert Testimony: We assist in identifying the critical financial and business issues in wrongful death cases, economic damages, post merger and acquisition disputes and various tort cases.
- Revenue Assurance: We evaluate your financial data including coding, the CDM, denials and medical necessity to help ensure you receive the appropriate reimbursement for your services.
- Transaction Advisory: Our team is experienced with physician practice and hospital joint ventures, acquisitions and divestitures and provides a range of solutions to assist complex transactions, from due diligence to post-sale transition support.
- Valuation: Our health care valuation services help identify the value of key tangible and intangible assets involved in mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures, physician compensation and property records, among other health care functions.