Banking and Insurance
Maximize the value of your organization
Success in regulated industries such as banking and insurance often involves a balance of maximizing the value of your assets, meeting new regulations, and mitigating an ever-changing risk environment.
Our specialists work closely with you to understand your areas of concern and opportunity. CBIZ professionals have assisted credit unions, banks, insurance entities, and other institutions with improving internal controls, mitigating the risk of fraud, tax consulting and compliance, and reducing the cost of doing business. We help you stay on top of the regulation changes that affect you and adjust accordingly so that you maintain compliance and maximize the benefits available to you.
Solutions for Banking & Insurance
- Corporate Recovery Services: From restructuring to bankruptcy, retain the value of your assets during transition periods in your institution’s life cycle with the help of our team.
- Credit Risk Services: Enlist our credit risk advisory service specialists to receive vital guidance on credit, operational, and enterprise risks.
- Deal Advisory: Evaluate and execute the complex transactions you face and ensure you have the information you need to make well-informed decisions.
- Financial Statement Audits*: Receive attestation on your financial statement and access recommendations for improvement with our MHM audit team.
- Fraud Investigations: Evaluate your fraud risk and pinpoint areas of weakness to help you improve your anti-fraud policies.
- Internal Audit: Evaluate your internal controls and receive recommendations on ways controls can be strengthened and improved with our internal audit specialists.
- Tax Planning, Consulting & Compliance: Enlist our tax team to maximize available tax credits and incentives while keeping in compliance with reporting regulations.
- Valuation: Receive assistance with the full range of financial reporting valuation as well the valuation of complex derivative instruments and securities.
The CBIZ Banking & Financial Services Practice assists banks, credit unions and other financial institutions with a unique range of consulting, compliance, due diligence and business services.
Access trends and regulatory developments that affect the banking and financial services sector through our quarterly newsletter.