CBIZ EFL Associates is known as one of the premier executive search firms in the country with 45 years of distinguished history. They are a full-service firm that offers a full suite of solutions that help organizations attract, reward, develop, and retain top talent, including:
- Retained Executive Search – A strategic solution for a strategic need. Our experiencedprofessionals will partner with you to identify, select, and recruit impactful leaders foryour organization’s key roles in multiple industries and functional disciplines.
- Compensation Consulting – Effective compensation strategies lead to the attractionand retention of top talent. Our experts are adept at performing organization-widecompensation studies, identifying individual C-suite price points, and designing andimplementing incentive compensation programs.
- Contingency Search – A tactical offering to address tactical needs. The contingencysearch practice offers clients ultimate flexibility in finding their next key hire. We recruitexperienced professionals with the specialized skills needed for business continuityacross a range of mid-level roles, including Managers, Directors, and more.
- Career Transition Services – Outplacement solutions tailored to guide impactedemployees through a successful job transition, with 1:1 career coaching, customized tomeet their specific needs. From an individual contributor through the C-suite level, ourprogram helps businesses successfully manage the employee separation process.
- Coaching Clearinghouse – CBIZ has assembled a roster of executive coaches who arewell versed in a variety of specialties. Our team guides you through the selection process,leveraging long-standing expertise in this discipline and maximizing the potential for asuccessful outcome for your employee or organization.
- Interim Talent Solutions – Interim executives are a good option for organizations managing bothchange and the bottom line. A selected resource can close the talent gap quickly, lendskills to a special project, or cover a planned absence.