As many organizations transition to a hybrid workforce, leaders are being challenged to manage and engage their employees differently. However, by addressing the unique needs of employees and bridging the gap between remote and onsite employees, businesses can set the stage for effective and productive teams, as well as help ensure that employees feel valued and supported.
In this webinar, topics will include:
- Snapshot of the current hybrid workforce
- Challenges, including talent retention, driving results, communication, addressing the whole person/employee and more
- Roadmap for effective hybrid leadership
- Attributes of a successful hybrid leader
- Communication and coaching strategies
- Supporting employee wellbeing beyond physical health (e.g., financial, mental)
We will spend the second half of our time engaging in a virtual roundtable with our expert panelists and your fellow attendees.
Director of Organization & Talent Development
CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services
Stan Milovancev, CPA, QKA
Executive Vice President
CBIZ Retirement Plan Services
CBIZ Engagement & Wellbeing Consulting