In today’s economic climate, mastering the moment with agility and excellence is crucial. An effective way to thrive in business — during a recession or not — is by capitalizing on relevant tax incentives that can significantly impact your organization's financial success.
Join our experts as they highlight popular and timely key tax incentives—from ERTC to 179D and LIFO—to help you navigate through economic complexities and achieve optimal savings aligned with your business growth strategies.
Topics this webinar will cover:
- An overview of the LIFO adoption process
- Identifying industries that qualify for LIFO and its benefits.
- Demystifying the ERTC process and eligibility criteria.
- Guidelines for asserting a defendable ERTC claim.
- An overview of the latest updates and improvements to Section 179D.
- Understanding the significance and advantages of a Cost Segregation study.
- Jane Saxson: Jane focuses on serving clients in the Automotive, RV, Powersport, Boat, Ag Equipment, and Construction Equipment industries. Her expertise lies in tax compliance and planning for closely held enterprises, business owners, high-wealth individuals and families. With a passion for maximizing dealership value and guiding successful business exits, Jane and her team provide innovative strategies and support through every step of the transaction process.
- Larry Rosenblum: With over 25 years of public accounting experience, Larry is an accomplished professional specializing in consulting and tax services for real estate clients, with a strong focus on commercial property cost segregation studies. He is highly regarded as a frequent lecturer in cost segregation within the banking, legal, and real estate communities. Larry's expertise lies in optimizing tax benefits for his clients through innovative cost segregation strategies.
- Thomas Smitha: Tom is a seasoned tax director with a remarkable 30-year track record, delivering top-notch accounting services, tax planning, consulting, and tax structuring expertise to private and publicly held companies. With a focus on acquisitions, dispositions, workouts, and restructurings, Tom adeptly assists clients in managing their transactions while providing valuable tax planning for growth and expansion initiatives. His extensive experience encompasses addressing the intricate tax, financial, and operational aspects of these endeavors.