Meeting objectives while managing risk
Business risks abound in today's world. The rise of sophisticated data breaches coupled with the increased demands on organizational leaders make robust risk management policies essential.
Our risk management specialists understand your complex operating environment. We work closely with you to implement comprehensive solutions to address it. CBIZ professionals draw from a depth of experience working with companies on everything from compliance to internal governance. Through best practices honed by our experience, we help strengthen and implement controls and protocols to protect your most valuable information. Should you experience a data breach or other form of fraud, we can help you through any resulting litigation matters. We will also put into place methods to protect against future fraud issues.
The tailored solutions we provide are designed to address your unique risk factors and concerns. Discover how we customize our spectrum of risk management services to protect and support your company.
- Cost Recovery Services: With the help of our proprietary programs, you can identify, assess and maintain the areas of your business where overcharges and financial leakage may be occurring.
- Cybersecurity: We help strengthen your protection against a potential cyber attack through risk assessments and evaluations.
- Enterprise Risk Management: Our structured and disciplined approach to managing risk helps improve your company’s ability to evaluate and manage the uncertainties it faces.
- Forensic Accounting: Our experienced professionals help with fraud detection and prevention. Our solutions also look for hidden assets and fraudulent conveyances.
- Internal Audit: We evaluate your internal controls and suggest ways in which they can be improved or strengthened.
- Payment Card Industry Compliance: Customers’ credit card information requires security measures that meet industry standards. We evaluate your system to ensure compliance.
- Sarbanes-Oxley Services Compliance & Consulting: Whether you need help organizing a compliance project, selecting compliance software or providing copyrighted risk and control libraries, we can assist with your Sarbanes-Oxley compliance needs.
- Social Engineering: Our professionals perform facilities breach exercises and other testing such as dumpster diving, email phishing, baiting, piggy-backing and pretexting to pinpoint where your risk mitigation strategy could be improved.
- Vendor Risk Management: We can provide a variety of services and solutions to help you manage the risks associated with your supply chain and vendors.