Personal goals made accessible
When you reach a certain point in your life, you want to enjoy the benefits of your family, wealth and lifestyle. Managing your finances, estate and retirement plans can infringe upon your personal time. As a result, many high net-worth individuals, including entrepreneurs, celebrities, executives and those whose wealth is inherited, have turned to professionals for assistance.
CBIZ private client services support high net-worth individuals with their diverse financial and administrative activities. Our specialists believe your estate should be handled with the highest level of integrity and expertise. We take an attentive, personalized approach to all of our private client services engagements. The service we provide comes backed with more than 40 years of experience providing tax, accounting and outsourced business solutions to individuals and companies across the nation. Best practices from our time in the field are passed along to our clients to help them protect and grow the value of their estate.
From sophisticated compliance and risk management to routine bill paying, CBIZ’s private client services can function as a “one-stop-shop.” We design financial plans to fulfill current needs, anticipate future changes and achieve your goals.
Private Client Solutions
- Estate Planning: Our tax experts help you minimize the state and federal taxes that threaten to erode your family wealth.
- Family Business Services: The consulting services we provide help you address the complexities involved in operating a family-owned business.
- Family Office Services: You receive partner-level involvement from our family office professionals, who assist with a range of solutions including income and gift tax planning, bill payment, stock-option consulting and retirement planning.
- Marital Dissolution Services: CBIZ’s team analyzes your marital estate and helps negotiate a fair settlement during divorce proceedings. We assist your legal team in preparing court documents including financial affidavits.
- Schedule K-1 Instructions: We help you prepare the necessary paperwork for filing your share of your partnership’s income, deduction and credits.
- Transactional Planning: Our transactional planning services focus on your source and use of cash and other valuable assets to develop a strategy that maximizes your present cash flow opportunities.