Based upon our firm’s extensive research, executive coaching has certainly gone mainstream - whether it be coaching for high potential millennials or seasoned veterans that need to tweak skills and attributes. We’ve learned that there is no cookie-cutter, one size fits all approach to coaching whereas styles and methodology for success vary widely.
Accordingly, CBIZ Talent & Compensation Solutions and EFL Associates has developed a roster of certified, preferred providers that supplies a client what they want and seek - choices relative to coaching styles and coach/participant chemistry considerations.
A quick summary of the types of providers is noted below.
- Classical, Executive Coach (ICF Credentialed or Equivalent)
- Ph.D. IO Psychologist
- Performance Coach
- Executive Mentor
- Self-awareness/EQ Coach
- Life Coach
We can help guide you through a selection process that takes advantage of our learnings in this rapidly evolving discipline and benefit from our long standing history of talent management expertise.
Benefits of using a Coach
- Cultivate high potentials and top performers
- Improve communication and management skills
- Clarity around goal identification and execution
- Increase team synergy and level of engagement
- Identification of blind spots
- Onboarding – support transition into new culture
Situations that might warrant a Coach:
- Gap assessment
- Struggling to meet targets
- Conflict with others
- Emotional; defensive
- Lack of accountability