If you are a short-term vacation rental owner, your homeowners policy won’t cut it. To truly protect your buildings, contents, liability and business income, you need a policy tailored to running a vacation rental business. As the largest insurer of vacation rental properties in the U.S., CBIZ’s Vacation Rental Program provides insurance coverage specifically created for short-term vacation and rental property owners and the exposures involved.
Our policy is offered to owners who advertise their vacation rental home online using sites such as VRBO or AirBNB, or use a property management company. It is the only policy exclusively endorsed by HomeAway for vacation rental owners.
Insuring vacation home owners for over 20 years, we work with leading carrier Tudor Insurance – AM Best’s Rated A – to protect you and your assets. Our coverage includes:
- Replacement cost coverage for your buildings and contents
- Includes damage caused by a guest
- Loss of use and extra expense coverage when owner-occupied
- Loss of rental income following an insured property loss
- Liability coverage which extends to amenities such as pools, docks, lakes, hot tubs, bicycles, exercise equipment, small watercraft and pets
Vacation Rental Property Types:
| ||Town |
| ||Condos || |
| Yurts || ||Teepees || ||Cabins || |
| Duplexes || ||Cottages || ||Apartments || |
Find out what you need to know about vacation rental insurance coverage.
HomeAway the world’s largest online marketplace for vacation rentals, partners exclusively with CBIZ for vacation rental insurance.