Vacation Rental

If you are a short-term vacation rental owner, your homeowners policy won’t cut it. To truly protect your buildings, contents, liability and business income, you need a policy tailored to running a vacation rental business. As the largest insurer of vacation rental properties in the U.S., CBIZ’s Vacation Rental Program provides insurance coverage specifically created for short-term vacation and rental property owners and the exposures involved.

Our policy is offered to owners who advertise their vacation rental home online using sites such as VRBO or AirBNB, or use a property management company. It is the only policy exclusively endorsed by HomeAway for vacation rental owners.

Insuring vacation home owners for over 20 years, we work with leading carrier Tudor Insurance AM Best’s Rated A – to protect you and your assets. Our coverage includes:

  • Replacement cost coverage for your buildings and contents
  • Includes damage caused by a guest
  • Loss of use and extra expense coverage when owner-occupied
  • Loss of rental income following an insured property loss
  • Liability coverage which extends to amenities such as pools, docks, lakes, hot tubs, bicycles, exercise equipment, small watercraft and pets

Vacation Rental Property Types:

Yurts Teepees Cabins
Duplexes Cottages Apartments

Find out what you need to know about vacation rental insurance coverage.

HomeAway the world’s largest online marketplace for vacation rentals, partners exclusively with CBIZ for vacation rental insurance.

Share This Page
Find Us
  • OR
Key Contact
Sales & Client Service
Tony Melillo Tony Melillo Sales Manager, Vacation Rental Insurance Program
Articles & Insights
Featured Content

Answer these questions to determine if your insurance policy is thoroughly protecting your short-term vacation rental.

Download Collateral

Smiley face
Connect with us!