When you operate a bed & breakfast, inn, boutique hotel or resort, you wear many hats. Not only are you managing your rooms and guests, you may also have the added responsibilities of special events, a restaurant, spa offerings and other amenities. Managing all this can be very hectic.
That’s why you need an insurance partner who knows your business operations and can provide comprehensive risk management solutions to cover all your complex insurance needs. Whether you are operating a one-room Bed & Breakfast or a full-service resort, the CBIZ Innkeepers Insurance Program gives you one less thing to worry about.
Insuring innkeepers for over 25 years, the program includes:
- Guaranteed replacement cost coverage on buildings (unprecedented coverage)
- Loss of income coverage with no time limit on payout. Includes overhead power lines and no waiting period
- No coinsurance on building, contents, or loss of income coverage
- Contents coverage at replacement cost with no distinction between business and personal property, including antiques and wine inventory
- Coverage for amenities such as bikes, small watercraft, pools, ponds/beaches, cross country skiing, gift shops, private label food sales, etc.
- Event coverage from weddings and banquets to wine tastings and workshops
- Restaurants and on- and off-site catering coverage
- Liquor liability coverage
- Spa coverage, from massage services provided by a third-party to full-service spas
- Mechanical breakdown
- Homeowners coverage for owners living in the establishment or on the property
Call for a quote today: 800.488.1135
CBIZ Innkeepers Insurance Program