A Disaster Can Strike at Any Time, Make Sure You're Prepared to Lessen the Impact.
Over half of all businesses have experienced at least one disruptive event in the last five years. A disaster-resilient plan can be your first line of defense against becoming another statistic.
This guide will help you:
- Identify hazards that may affect your business
- Evaluate the impact of each hazard
- Prepare a disaster response plan
- Consider communication strategies & financial aspects
- Educate, test & train employees
- Resume generating revenue
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) suggests 40% of businesses that close due to a disaster never reopen. CBIZ Insurance Services developed this guide to help ensure your business can recover and resume operations quickly and efficiently.