Review Your Risk Management Program To Help Lower Expenses During This Crisis
Businesses everywhere are having to respond to the impacts of COVID-19. There are some steps you can take right now to explore potential changes your business can make to help lessen the blow.
This checklist will help you evaluate these key areas:
- Contractual or Statutory Concerns
- The Need to Consult with Legal Counsel, HR & Benefits/Insurance Professionals
- Claim Advocacy
- The Restructure of Insurance Programs to Improve Cash Flow
- Return of Past Paid Premiums
- Lower Insurance Expenses Going Forward
This checklist provides you with a great starting point in reviewing your risk management program.