An all-inclusive handbook providing you with pertinent regulatory and legislative updates employers need to know in 2021.
Where are we now and where are we heading when it comes to benefits and other employer- and employee-related laws affecting businesses? Staying on top of these evolving, complex issues is always tough. However, having gone through an election year and being hit by a pandemic that is still very much affecting employers and employees alike, these matters have become even more difficult to navigate.
- 2020 recap including COVID-related reminders
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) review and updates
- Benefit-related cost-of-living adjustments
- How to be prepared in 2021: actions items, notices, reminders & proposed legislation to keep track of
- Expert Q&A: Why employee benefit management matters more than ever