Regulatory & Legislative Update: What Employers Need to Know in 2019
With the midterm elections behind us, where are we and where are we going when it comes to benefits and other employer-/employee-related laws affecting businesses? Staying on top of these evolving, complex issues is tough!
This brief handbook provides a review of the legal developments of 2018, as well as highlights of pertinent regulatory and legislative updates employers need to know in 2019.
- 2018 recap: legislative, regulatory & other developments in the benefits landscape
- Wellness programs: litigation matters & EEOC regulation pushback
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) review and updates
- Benefits-related cost-of-living adjustments
- How to be prepared in 2019: actions items, notices, reminders & proposed legislation to keep track of.
Download Your 2019 Handbook Now