2020 State of Health Care:
Large Employer Strategies to Combat Rising Costs
This in-depth state of health care guide provides data points, insights and strategies to help large employers develop benefits programs that mitigate health plan risks and manage costs, while promoting positive change for employees’ health care experience.
You’ll be armed with knowledge about need-to-know topics such as:
- COVID-19’s effect on premium rates going forward.
- Key underlying challenges of employer-sponsored health care including rising overall costs, high deductible gaps, and functionally uninsured populations.
- 6 primary cost-mitigation options that are gaining traction with large employers.
- 9 strategies you can implement to help combat rising health care costs and manage your bottom line.
- Step-by-step plan to adjust to the evolving health care landscape, including specialty pharmacy, centers of excellence, integrated primary care, and more.
Ultimately, this state of health care guide will help you adjust to the evolving market, combat rising health care costs and manage your bottom line.
Access Data Points, Insights & Strategies Now