A comprehensive guide to help organizations navigate open enrollment.
As organizations work on their phased return toward business as usual, they still face many uncertainties. But one thing is certain – annual open enrollment is coming.
70% of employers are struggling to prepare for open enrollment. And, in today’s increasingly remote work environment, employers must embrace a digital strategy for all aspects of the process to succeed.
- Dozens of digitally focused open enrollment tips, tools and strategies for you to start implementing today
- Quick assessments to evaluate your preparedness for open enrollment
- Pre/during/post open enrollment checklist – Special Edition: Going Digital
- Live Q&A with CBIZ’s National Director of Communications – Digital Employee Communication in a Remote World
What You'll Learn:
- How to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of your open enrollment processes.
- Open enrollment communication and education methods to start engaging your employees in a digitally driven world today.
- The why, what and worth of benefits management technology.
- The financial impacts of open enrollment on both your company’s and employees’ bottom line.