2019 Open Enrollment Success Guide
70% of employers are struggling to prepare for open enrollment. However, with the proper planning, processes and resources, you can move past memos and meetings and create a first-class open enrollment plan that fits the unique needs of your organization.
- Dozens of open enrollment tips, tools and best practices for you to start implementing today
- Quick assessments to evaluate your preparedness for open enrollment
- Pre/during/post open enrollment checklists
What You'll Learn:
- How to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of your open enrollment processes.
- Open enrollment communication and education methods to start engaging your employees today.
- The why, what and worth of benefits management technology.
- The financial impacts of open enrollment on both your company’s and employees’ bottom line.
This guide will lead you on the path to an effective annual open enrollment by sharing best practices for administration, employee communication and education, and financial management.
Download Your Open Enrollment Guide Now