CBIZ MHM Memphis would like to congratulate the 2016 Memphis Business Journal CFO of the year finalists! The nominees will be honored at an awards breakfast at the University of Memphis Holiday Inn on Friday, October 21st. The Memphis office has sponsored these awards since their inception in 2010.
The Memphis Business Journal has divided the finalists into the following categories:
Private Company (Less than $50 million annual revenue):
- Michael Johnson, executive vice president, ALCO Management, Inc.
- David Selberg, CFO, Poag Shopping Centers
- Margie McClung, CFO, Shoemaker Financial
Private Company (More than $50 million annual revenue):
- Alan Waxler, CFO, Centro Inc.
- Robert McIntire, CFO, Creative Co-Op
- Carolyn Stafford, CFO, NovaCopy, Inc.
Nonprofit Company (Less than $20 million annual revenue):
- Monica Morgan, CFO, Common Table Health Alliance
- Bob Wenner, CFO, The Wolf River Conservancy
- Doug McDonald, CFO, Mid-South Food Bank
- Donald Selheimer, CFO, The Village at Germantown
Nonprofit Company (More than $20 million annual revenue):
- Leanne Smith, vice president of Financial Services, Baptist College of Health Sciences
- Paul Makris, CFO, Christ Community Health Services
- Dawn Wade, CFO, Trezevant Manor
CBIZ MHM Memphis would like to congratulate all of the finalists on their nominations. For more coverage on the 2016 CFO of the Year event, search #MBJCFO on Twitter.