This year's CFO of the Year finalists will be honored at an awards breakfast at the University of Memphis Holiday Inn on October 29, 2015. CBIZ MHM Memphis has sponsored these awards since inception in 2010.
The Memphis Business Journal (MBJ) has divided the finalists into four categories:
Private Company, Small Category
- Pete Hastings, CFO/COO BPI Packaging, LLC
- Lance Henderson, Vice President of Operations/ CFO, Henry Turley Company
- Chris Kolehmainen, Vice President of Finance, Lokion Interactive, LLC
- Marcus Mobley, COO, J. Strickland & Co.
Private Company, Large Category
- Warren Davenport, CFO, Universal Asset Management, LLC.
- Joe Lyons, Vice President and CFO, Barr Brands International
- Jim McMahon, Senior Vice President and CFO, American Residential Services
- Alan Waxler, CFO, Centro, Inc
Nonprofit Company, Small Category
- Jim Henderson, Executive Vice President of Finance, Porter- Leath
- Tee Jones, CFO, National Civil Rights Museum
- Cecil McGee, CFO, Metropolitan Inter-Faith Association
- Christy Weir Krueger, Director of Finance and Operations, Make-A-Wish Mid-South
Nonprofit Company, Large Category
- Forrest B. Artz, Vice President of Finance & Administration/CFO, Memphis Shelby County Airport Authority
- Carolyn H. Head, VP of Finance & Administration/CFO, Christian Brothers University
- Paul Makris, CFO, Christ Community Health Services
- Mike Swift, CFO, Shelby County
To meet this year's CFO honorees, register for the awards event by contacting events coordinator, Meade Carlisle by phone at 901-259-1776 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org