The 2017 CFO of the Year finalists were announced in the Tampa Bay Business Journal today. CBIZ MHM Tampa Bay is proud to sponsor the CFO awards, which are designed to honor financial professionals in the Tampa Bay area for outstanding performance in their roles as corporate financial stewards.
The 2017 class of CFOs of the Year include the following:
- Gregg Haddad, Avalon Healthcare Solutions
- Rita Maxwell, Visual Awareness Technologies & Consulting
- Tayra Paul, Laser Locators LLC
- Greg Rogers, NAC Group
- Anthony Sanchez, Accusoft Corp.
- David Bradford, Environmental Pest Service
- Ashby Green, Gazelle FP&A
- Jack Laskowitz, Paradise Inc.
- John McGovern, Star2Star Communications LLC
- Kris Wiebeck, Baldwin Risk Partners
- Brad Baker, GTE Financial
- Tom Baumlin, Triad Retail Media
- Tina Dumar, myMatrixx
- David Fairey, Revcontent
- Rob Gagliardi, Tampa Bay Rays
- Patrick Gramling, IRONMAN
- Nirmal Patel, Benzer Pharmacy
This year’s CFO of the Year finalists will be honored at an awards luncheon at The Bryan Glazer Family JCC on February 2. To meet this year’s CFO honorees, register for the awards event by clicking here. For more coverage on the 2017 CFO of the Year event, search #TBBJCFO on Twitter.
- John Donohoe, Academy of the Holy Names
- Michelle Furan-Sullivan, Directions for Living
- Larry Gilley, Agency for Community Treatment Services Inc.
- Lori Glover, Ruth Eckerd Hall Inc.
- Gloria Manzenberger, Southeastern Guide Dogs
- Steve Welch, Gracepoint