The seventh annual Memphis Business Journal CFO of the Year Awards ceremony was held at the Holiday Inn at the University of Memphis on October 21st. The awards recognize outstanding financial professionals in the Mid-South for exceptional performance in their roles as corporate financial stewards.
The event began with coffee and breakfast for the more than 400 attendees. Breakfast was followed by a video introducing each of the nominees and the presentation to all winners. Winners were selected by a panel of judges that have all previously been named a CFO of the Year. The winners are as follows:
- Private Company Less than $50 Million Annual Revenue
- Michael Johnson, ALCO Management, Inc.
- Private Company More than $50 Million Annual Revenue
- Carolyn Stafford, NovaCopy, Inc.
- Non-Profit Less than $20 Million Annual Revenue
- Bob Wenner, The Wolf River Conservancy
- Non-Profit More than $20 Million Annual Revenue
- Paul Makris, Christ Community Health Services
HJ Weathersby, Former CFO for Dunavant Enterprises Inc., was given the honor of receiving the Lifetime Achievement Award for his service within the financial sector.
CBIZ MHM has been proud to sponsor these awards since their inception in 2010.
To see a full list of the finalists, click here.