The Memphis Business Journal announced the finalists for the 2016 Super Women in Business Awards. CBIZ MHM Memphis is honored to have sponsored these awards since their inception. The 25 finalists will be honored at the 2016 Super Women in Business Awards luncheon on September 9th at the Holiday Inn at the University of Memphis.
The program honors influential women in the city of Memphis in different industries who have displayed a great amount of leadership and who continuously strive for success in both business endeavors and community involvement.
The 25 Finalists include the following:
- Melanie Berry- Vice President of Special Events, Varsity Spirit LLC
- Toni Boland- NIKE
- Emily Brackstone- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Roquita Coleman Williams= Manager, Canadian National (CN) Railway
- Rebecca Conrad- Partner, ANF Architects
- Sheila Jordan Cunningham- Executive Director, Blight Authority of Memphis
- Angela Hall- Vice President, Radians, Inc.
- Sue Harpole- ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Susan Hunsberger- Chief Human Resources Officer, ServiceMaster
- Cindy Klatt- Vice President, Strategic Client Relations, Kemmons Wilson Insurance Group
- Susan Lattimore- Senior Manager, The Marston Group, PLC
- Sherry McAlpin- Owner/President, Transportation Resources Inc.
- Daphene McFerren- Director, The Benjamin L. Hooks Institute for Social Change at the University of Memphis
- Susan Mealer- Owner/CEO, Answering Advantage, LLC.
- Kate Oliver- Vice President, Customer Care and Administration, TruGreen
- Kathryn Perry- Vice President, Raymond James
- Jennie N. Robbins= Senior Director, Finance and Performance, Church Health Center
- Jennifer Sims- CEO, Power & Telephone Supply Company
- Annette Smith- Head of School, Hutchison School
- Brenda Solomito=Basar- Solomito Land Planning
- Susan Springfield- First Horizon National Corporation
- Gretchen Stroud= Vice President, Global Learning & Talent
- Dotty Summerfield- Owner, Summerfield Associates, Inc.
- Elizabeth Tate- Chairman/CEO, Signet, Inc.
- Karen Weddle-West, PhD- Provost, Chief Academic Officer, University of Memphis
If you would like further information regarding the involvement of CBIZ Women's Advantage in Memphis, please contact Linda Lauer at email@example.com or 901.685.5575