The 2016 CFO of the Year finalists were announced in the Tampa Bay Business Journal yesterday. CBIZ MHM Tampa Bay is proud to sponsor the CFO awards, which are designed to honor financial professionals in the Tampa Bay area for outstanding performance in their roles as corporate financial stewards.
The 2016 class of CFOs of the Year include the following:
Small Private Company:
- Mardi Bessolo, Bessolo Design Group
- Bobby Eggleston, RMC Real Estate Services
- Dawn Hackney, Meridien Research Inc.
- Tayra Paul, Laser Locators
- Freddy Russian, AFLG Investments Private Equity
Medium Private Company:
- Al Alvarez, Cigar City Brewing
- Ashby Green, Kobie Marketing
- Tim Hudson, CoreRx Inc.
- Todd Kugler, Nationwide Title Clearing
- Doug O'Dowd, Xcelience LLC
- Rob Taylor, Accuform Manufacturing Inc.
- Nancy Walsh, Stellar Partners Inc.
Large Private Company:
- Raj Dani, AVI-SPL Inc.
- Patrick Gramling, IRONMAN
- Nirmal Patel, Benzer Pharmacy
- Thomas Schmidt, Crown Automotive Group
- Keith Senglaub, Feld Entertainment Inc.
- Susi Begazo-McGourty, The Housing Authority of the city of Tampa
- J.P. DuBuque, Tampa Hillsborough Economic Development Corp.
- Lynne Paul, Tampa-Hillsborough Expressway Authority
- Maria Porto-Duarte, The Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
- Mary Beth Rossi, David A. Straz Jr. Center for the Performing Arts
This year’s CFO of the Year finalists will be honored at an awards luncheon at TPepin's Hospitality Centre on February 18. To meet this year’s CFO honorees, register for the awards event by clicking here. For more coverage on the 2016 CFO of the Year event, search #TBBJCFO on Twitter.
- Tricia Fulton, Sun Hydraulics Corp.
- Jack Laskowitz, Paradise Inc.
- Cristian Melej, C1 Financial
- Albert Narvades, Jagged Peak Inc.