The sixth annual CFO of the Year Awards were held at the Holiday Inn at the University of Memphis on October 29th. These awards recognize outstanding financial professionals in the Mid-South for exceptional performance in their roles as corporate financial stewards.
The event kicked off with a packed breakfast to honor all the finalists for the various categories. Winners in each category were chosen from an independent panel of judges. The winners in their respective categories are as follows:
- Private Company Less Than $50 Million Annual Revenue:
- Marcus Mobley, J. Strickland & Co.
- Private Company More Than $50 Million Annual Revenue:
- Jim McMahon, American Residential Services
- Nonprofit Company Less Than $25 Million Annual Revenue:
- Cecil McGee, Metropolitan Inter-Faith Association (MIFA)
- Nonprofit Company More Than $25 Million Annual Revenue:
- Mike Swift, Shelby County
Alan Graf, CEO of FedEx, was also honored with the Lifetime Achievement award for his service within the financial sector.
CBIZ MHM has been proud to sponsor these awards since their inception in 2010.
To see a full list of the finalists, click here.