CBIZ MHM Tampa Bay understands the challenges of operating in the nonprofit sector, and we provide the support that makes it easier for you to focus on core functions. Below are some of the exciting things happening in our national and local Not-for-Profit practice.
- Monthly e-Newsletter – CBIZ & MHM publishes the Not-for-Profit Viewpoint, a monthly e-newsletter on the subjects affecting the NFP industry. The latest newsletter featured topics such as Top Audit Risk Points and How to Triage a Website Breach.
- National Webinars – CBIZ & MHM produce complimentary, CPE-certified webinars. One webinar of note coming up on September 17 will focus on “Controlling and Managing Healthcare Costs – Practical Guidance to Maximizing Value.”
- Local Roundtables – As new guidance and regulations are issued, we regularly respond with in-person education opportunities for the Tampa Bay area. Most recently, we produced a 3-part breakfast series on the new OMB Uniform Guidance for recipients of federal funding.
- Forbes America’s Best Employers – CBIZ was recognized this year as the #1 Accounting Employer in America by Forbes. Additionally, our Tampa Bay practice was recognized again by TBBJ, Tampa Bay Times, and Florida Trend as a Best Place to Work. What does this mean to you? We focus on recruiting and retaining the best talent, so our clients get the best of the best on their engagement teams.
- Board Governance Presentations – Our professionals regularly make presentations to NFP Boards of Directors on best governance practices. These 1-2 hour presentations cover best practices, board member roles and responsibilities, and fiduciary risks and liabilities.
- Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Outstanding Board of Directors Awards – In appreciation for the service Boards of Directors provide to NFPs like yours, consider nominating a valued Board member in TBBJ’s newest awards. CBIZ & MHM are proud to sponsor these awards. Nomination information can be found here.
If you would like to learn more about any of these specific items or have questions for our NFP experts, contact Craig Gilman at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tracey McDonald at email@example.com.