The Memphis Business Journal editorial board has selected the 25 finalists who will be honored at the 2015 Super Women in Business Awards luncheon August 28th at the Hilton Memphis. Named for their leadership in business, community contribution, and influence in a variety of industries, these women will make up the fourth class of Super Women since the awards' inception.
Join us in honoring the 25 Super Women at their awards luncheon August 28th. Individual tickets and group packages are available. For more information on registration, contact Meade Carlisle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 25 finalists include the following:
- Rebecca Adelman — Shareholder, Hagwood Adelman Tipton PC
- Becky Bridgmon — Vice President, Financial Advisor, Investment Management Consultant and Partner, the Bilsky Bridgmon Group at Morgan Stanley
- Emily Callahan — Chief Marketing Officer, ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Kim Cherry — Executive Vice President of Corporate Communications, First Tennessee Bank
- Divya Choudhary — Director, Graduate Engineering, Director, STEM Center for Women, and Diversity Associate Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Christian Brothers University
- Dorothy Cleaves — First Vice President Relationship Manager-Private Banking, Paragon Bank
- Melissa Cookston — Owner, Memphis Barbecue Co.
- Kim Gaskill — Founding Partner, Gaskill Strategies LLC
- Jodie Gilmore — CEO and Managing Director, Onyx Medical LLC
- Briggette Green — Owner, TopCat Masonry Contractors LLC
- Karen Harrell — Vice President, Porter-Leath
- Kathleen Healy-Collier — Vice President, Business Line Operations and Professional Services, Regional One Health
- Karen Field Isaacman — Co-Chairman, Armstrong Relocation and Cos.
- Mary Ann Jackson — Shareholder, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC
- Paula Jacobs — Vice President, Process Improvement and Innovation, Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
- Melanie Keller — President and CEO, Meritan Inc.
- Deidre Malone — President and CEO, The Carter Malone Group LLC
- Estella H. Mayhue-Greer — President and CEO, Mid-South Food Bank
- Valerie Morris — President and CEO, Morris Marketing Group
- Alice Roberts — Vice President of Programming and Education, The Orpheum Theatre
- Kris Shepherd — Executive Vice President, Corporate Marketing and Communications, Varsity Brands
- Mary Tate-Smith — Vice President, Cigna
- Dr. Kathy Tuberville — Director, Avron B. Fogelman Professional Development Center
- Linda Williams — President and CEO, RISE Foundation Inc.
- Jacquelyn Williams — Executive Director, YWCA Greater Memphis
The full list of finalists were announced July 10th on the Memphis Business Journal website.
Click here to view the list of 2014 honorees.